The Legal Guide to Employee Disputes Malaysia is an indispensable guide on legal issues relating to employee disputes and dismissals complications. Authored by established legal experts in Industrial Relations and Employment Law, the book addresses the following:_x005F_x000D_
– disciplinary measures in pre-litigation process;_x005F_x000D_
– conciliation and remedies available;_x005F_x000D_
– legal processes such as joinder and its impact;_x005F_x000D_
– award and aspects such as effect, interpretation, variation and non-compliance;_x005F_x000D_
– specific procedures and jurisdiction dealing with claims of employee disputes under the Employment Act 1955;_x005F_x000D_
– wrongful dismissal and remedies available; among many others.