Without a way to interpret it, the data in your database just sits there doing nothing. Now you have help! This handy guide shows you how to retrieve data and create reports with the newest version of SQL Server Reporting Services, so you can deliver both hard copy and interactive, Web-based reports that tell your story.
Discover how to:
– Access information from different databases
– Build the right queries
– Choose the best report type
– Move from other reporting tools
– Deliver reports on demand
– Produce drill-down and drill-through reports